About Mahindra eVerito electric car
Highlights of Mahindra eVerito electric car
• Mahindra eVerito Car is the 1st electric sedan from Mahindra which is built with Green, Connected, Convenient and Cost Effective vehicle technology.
• The Mahindra eVerito D6 variant comes with Fast Charging technology that charges the battery cells in just 1 hour and 45 minutes (0-80%) and a full charge lasts 110 kms. This is only possible at a Mahindra Electric Fast Charging Station.
• It is equipped with Telematics for remote diagnostics and monitoring vehicle performance
• REVIVE Technology – a global first feature allows the Mahindra eVerito Car enough charge to run an extra 8 km on the rare occasion of it running low on energy
• Running cost of an eVerito car is as low as Rs 1.15/km*
• eVerito can achieve a top speed of 86 kms per hour with zero-emissions.
• Mahindra e-Verito D4 variant and upwards include an infotainment system, electric ORVMs, alloy wheels, follow-me headlamps, and keyless entry.
• Available in 3 variants – D2, D4, D6
WHAT IS MAHINDRA EVERITO ELECTRIC CAR
Because the eVerito is a Battery Electric Vehicle, it has zero tail pipe emissions. In fact it doesn’t even have a tailpipe. Making it completely emission-free.
This revolutionary technology (First in India) charges the eVerito’s battery every time its brakes are applied, helping the car literally recover the energy it dispenses.
The Telematics feature keeps track of 190 vital vehicular parameters and allows for remote monitoring and diagnostics.
INTELLIGENT ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The eVerito Intelligent Energy Management System, provides real-time updates such as charging status, distance-to-empty and more. It even ensures optimum range, monitors battery voltage etc, keeping you well informed at all times.
The first-in-the-world emergency feature gives you 8 kilometers of extra charge if your car is low on energy. It can easily be activated from the instrument cluster, enabling you to drive to the nearest charging point with ease.
DIRECT DRIVE TRANSMISSION
Similar to the ease of an automatic transmission, the direct drive transmission with a single speed gearbox and sophisticated speed management of the motor allows you to cruise through effortlessly without shifting gears.
Charging the eVerito is as simple as charging your mobile phone. Just plug it into a 15 amp plug point and get a 0-100% charge in just 8 hours 45 mins*
The eVerito is fast-charging ready. Use this feature for extended journeys and get 0-80% charge in 1 hour 45 mins* at a Mahindra Electric Fast Charging Station.
A unique safety feature which prevents the car from rolling backwards on an incline.
LOW RUNNING COST
Say goodbye to ever fluctuating fuel cost. The running cost of the eVerito is just Rs 1.15/km**
**Considering cost of electricity Rs 7/unit. The car needs 18 units for full charge, and has a range of 100 km.
LITHIUM ION BATTERIES
The eVerito comes with a 72V battery pack of long-life, maintenance free lithium-ion-batteries.
The eVerito also has a Boost mode for extra power.